Thursday 14 October 2010

PRESENTATION OF ACTIVITIES COLLEGE SEMESTER JULY-NOV 2010

YAHOOO!!!


yesterday, i with my group JPK INDERA SAKTI have been presented activities college. With this project, i have sleep at 5 am n class for next morning is 8 am...very very tired..on thursday, i have class on 8 am but i go to class 9 am...sory MADAM ZUHANA for i coming late...i appreciate with you teach me in this semester <BBM 110>....


PRESENTATION is quite good..tq very much to my RS CIK NOR RASHIDAH ISMAIL which help me a lot to prepare documentation anda report.. also to my president that present the activities college..



now i can rest and focus more to final paper and this night  TEST CSC.... n JPK INDERA  MULIA tq with your sporting..wish me good luck fwens....

No comments:

Post a Comment